AP1101 SNMP Support

few months ago I bought 3 AP1101 for my home, now I would like to be able to monitor them with nagios but I don't know if the APs support SNMP, is there any way?

All Stellar APs including AP1101 support SNMP (v2c). Using the MIBs one can monitor * AP Status * RF Info * WLAN services * Connected Clients

You can enable SNMP both in Express mode and Enterprise mode. The MIBs are available for download from partner portal.

Thx Subash

Hi @Subash @sbohra my only problem is that i'm a private user and could not logon to the partner portal. Could you please explain other options for download or let me know how i can enable SNMP on my AP1101 APs?

Hi
Your request is interesting here, usually we do provide MIBS for our BPs only and we do not support any 3th-party NMS. Stellar MIBS are per release and only for Omnivista Enterprise aims (upgrades and settings).

Pls which Stellar release are u running and which SNMP version do you need? By my own I don't see issue to provide u something but with no support on MIBS use.
Pls let me know
Warm regards

Hi Anghinonic,
Pls find last version of Stellar MIBs we provide from the official portal. Then you need also to upgrade with AWOS 3.0.6 version that I put also in attachement for you. Good luck in your setup.

AWOS version

MIBs

@OMA-STELLAR PLEASE HELP ME!! All APs upgraded to the last release you give me, but now when i try to logon via the web interface i get the message "APUI switch is disbled", and no one of my WiFi network are available!!!!!

Please help me SOON 'cause i have all my lights, all my phones, TVs, etc that was connected to my wifi and now are not running

Hi @Subash @sbohra my only problem is that i’m a private user and could not logon to the partner portal. Could you please explain other options for download or let me know how i can enable SNMP on my AP1101 APs?

Hi @OMA-STELLAR
i’m running version 3.0.0.62 on each OAW-AP1101 but don’t know which version of Stellar release i’m using.
Regarding SNMP, any version is fine, I use Nagios for monitoring

Waiting for your reply, regards

Hi @OMA-STELLAR
I have downloaded the files, in the next few days (hope saturday or sunday) i’ll try to install them.
Please let this thread open so i can give you a feedback or ask you more in case of problems

One more question: please let me know how to install MIBs

please note that MIBS you gave me seems are not running, I get this message

./check_snmp -H 192.168.1.101 -o 1.3.6.1.4.1.6486.802.1.1.2.1.2.1 -C public
External command error: Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
Failed object: iso.3.6.1.4.1.6486.802.1.1.2.1.2.1