OV 2500 NMS > Enterprise Mode

You have to be logged in to ask a question

Enterprise Mode (11)

Questions

Asked by akoukami
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 3 days ago
Updated 6 hours ago
Hi, Do we have an application to plan the sizing, planning and AP placement for stellar enterprise? Please advise. best regards
votes
answers
views
Asked by zjacky
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 1 month ago
Updated 1 month ago
AP location by LLDP for Stellar AP: anybody made it work? I tried following the manual, however it didn't work. I've used latest code for 6860E and Stellar. When I do 'show lldp local-port' I couldn't see the AP location' information. I couldn't see ...
votes
answers
views
Asked by thomassimon
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 1 month ago
How to check which VLAN had mapped the access role profile in the OV2500?
vote
answers
views
Asked by marwasaidani
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
Hi all, we have a master controller (192.168.1.148) that`s running fine and i need to set up a local controller(192.168.1.149) and configure redundancy .the problem is that i don`t know the ipsec preshared key that is configured on the master control...
votes
answer
views
Asked by marwasaidani
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
I did a factory reset to my Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess 4450 controller and now i want to access to it to configure ,i have a mac book air pc so console access it a bit tricky Does the controller come with default ip address i can use to access to it ?...
vote
answer
views
Asked by jorgevilla
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 8 months ago
Updated 7 months ago
How can I populate the OV internal database automatically from a SQL server? or through a csv file? This is needed to create a user everytime a guest is registered in a hotel or patient in a hospital. Thanks.
vote
answer
views