OV 2500 NMS > Enterprise Mode

You have to be logged in to ask a question

Enterprise Mode (17)

Questions

Asked by novice
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
I would like to ask if it's possible to change or upload “Terms of use” to the ones that our client will provide in UPAM captive portal ? It is crucial for customer to have their own terms of use changed / uploaded to portal.
vote
answer
views
Asked by swassena
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 3 months ago
Updated 3 months ago
Hi, A couple of my switches seem to be having problems with backups through OV2500. When manually trying to backup the device, the following error is thrown back: Error (Failed to backup configuration. Failed to save files list for device: [x.x.x.x]....
votes
answer
views
Asked by resantero
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 4 months ago
Updated 4 months ago
Hi, looking at the Guide I can't seem to find a configuration on how to MESH two AP1251 Stellar. Scenario AP1 is connected to Wired Network AP2 is being powered by a POE Injector
vote
answers
views
Asked by resantero
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 5 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
Anyway to show the AP Name instead of the IP Address, and to enlarge the Floor Plan? The AP icon is kinda larger though.
votes
answer
views
Asked by resantero
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 6 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
Hi, I notice that without using the "Remember Device" on the SSID the Guest User Device needs to re-authenticate the "Access Code" again once they are disconnected. As a Guest this is quite a hassle for their side, as they need to re-authenticate aga...
vote
answer
views
Asked by joshua_viro
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 6 months ago
Updated 4 months ago
Can I get a list of all devices supported by the OmniVista Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Phone System
votes
answer
views