The Spacewalkers Forum

OV 2500 NMS > Enterprise Mode

You have to be logged in to ask a question

Enterprise Mode (9)

Questions

Asked by thomassimon
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 11 hours ago
How to check which VLAN had mapped the access role profile in the OV2500?
votes
answers
views
Asked by marwasaidani
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 3 days ago
Updated 3 days ago
Hi all, we have a master controller (192.168.1.148) that`s running fine and i need to set up a local controller(192.168.1.149) and configure redundancy .the problem is that i don`t know the ipsec preshared key that is configured on the master control...
votes
answer
views
Asked by marwasaidani
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 1 week ago
Updated 1 week ago
I did a factory reset to my Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess 4450 controller and now i want to access to it to configure ,i have a mac book air pc so console access it a bit tricky Does the controller come with default ip address i can use to access to it ?...
vote
answer
views
Asked by jorgevilla
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 5 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
How can I populate the OV internal database automatically from a SQL server? or through a csv file? This is needed to create a user everytime a guest is registered in a hotel or patient in a hospital. Thanks.
vote
answer
views
Asked by dgawin
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 6 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
Hello, our customer wants that any logfiles related to GDPR will be delete after seven days. Under Administrator -> Control Panel -> Scheduler -> Scheduler Jobs there is an "Feture Usage Purging" Job. This job deletes in default any usage da...
votes
answer
views
Asked by mohan-negi
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 7 months ago
Updated 6 months ago
Can we set up 802.1x authentication with MAC address authentication at the same time?
votes
answer
views