The Spacewalkers Forum

OV 2500 NMS

You have to be logged in to ask a question

OV 2500 NMS (24)

Questions

Asked by gwenael
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 2 days ago
Hello, Hello, three new videos are available in the PaLM video playlist: 9 ) PaLM - Support Activation for Serial Numbers - As a Distributor or Direct Reseller, learn how activate support for serial numbers from the Support Activation Tab. 10) PaLM -...
votes
answers
views
Asked by jmansa
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 month ago
Updated 1 month ago
Hi All....In case of WPA2 PSK authentication running on OV2500, if OV goes down and will new clients be able to connect to the network. I am aware that new 802.1x users will not be able to connect, but what about wpa2psk user?
votes
answer
views
Asked by jmansa
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 month ago
Updated 1 month ago
Hi All....In case of WPA2 PSK authentication running on OV2500, if OV goes down and will new clients be able to connect to the network.. I am aware that new 802.1x users will not be able to connect, but what about wpa2psk user?
votes
answers
views
Asked by akoukami
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
Hi, Do we have an application to plan the sizing, planning and AP placement for stellar enterprise? Please advise. best regards
votes
answers
views
Asked by mursid
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
Hi expert, Could OV2500 captive portal-analytic for stellar supports the dynamic advertisement based on social media login? Our partner ask whether they can insert the targeted-adv at redirection/interstitial page that is in accordance with visitor s...
votes
answer
views
Asked by vfreneaux
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
Hi, Sorry for my poor english, I'm a froggy frenchy :) I've a customer who need to reset his OV2500 admin password to recover web access. This is a virtual server (VMWare) and the linux kernel is 2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64. I don't know which is the OV250...
votes
answers
views