The Spacewalkers Forum

OV 2500 NMS

You have to be logged in to ask a question

OV 2500 NMS (13)

Questions

Asked by thomassimon
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 11 hours ago
How to check which VLAN had mapped the access role profile in the OV2500?
votes
answers
views
Asked by marwasaidani
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 3 days ago
Updated 3 days ago
Hi all, we have a master controller (192.168.1.148) that`s running fine and i need to set up a local controller(192.168.1.149) and configure redundancy .the problem is that i don`t know the ipsec preshared key that is configured on the master control...
votes
answer
views
Asked by marwasaidani
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 1 week ago
Updated 1 week ago
I did a factory reset to my Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess 4450 controller and now i want to access to it to configure ,i have a mac book air pc so console access it a bit tricky Does the controller come with default ip address i can use to access to it ?...
vote
answer
views
Asked by eroques
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
Hi all, We are having issues setting up the trap responder on OmniVista 2500 NMS 4.3R1 GA (Build 51, 05/31/2018). The email settings seems to be right as the test e-email is received. However, when we set up a trap responder for send an email when wa...
votes
answer
views
Asked by brunpieo
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 4 months ago
Updated 4 months ago
Hello, Did anybody already joined an AD or LDAP with there OV2500 rel 4.2? The test is successful but when I apply the configuration there is an error message and the settings a out back to the default setting. Regards, Bruno
vote
answers
views
Asked by jorgevilla
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 5 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
How can I populate the OV internal database automatically from a SQL server? or through a csv file? This is needed to create a user everytime a guest is registered in a hotel or patient in a hospital. Thanks.
vote
answer
views