OV 2500 NMS

You have to be logged in to ask a question

OV 2500 NMS (21)

Questions

Asked by akoukami
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 3 days ago
Updated 6 hours ago
Hi, Do we have an application to plan the sizing, planning and AP placement for stellar enterprise? Please advise. best regards
votes
answers
views
Asked by mursid
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 week ago
Updated 1 week ago
Hi expert, Could OV2500 captive portal-analytic for stellar supports the dynamic advertisement based on social media login? Our partner ask whether they can insert the targeted-adv at redirection/interstitial page that is in accordance with visitor s...
votes
answer
views
Asked by vfreneaux
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 week ago
Updated 6 days ago
Hi, Sorry for my poor english, I'm a froggy frenchy :) I've a customer who need to reset his OV2500 admin password to recover web access. This is a virtual server (VMWare) and the linux kernel is 2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64. I don't know which is the OV250...
votes
answers
views
Asked by guib
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 week ago
Updated 1 week ago
Hello, I have some troubles while configuring AD Authentication with OV2500NMS. I linked the AAA authentication profile with the UPAM. In the UPAM i configured the AD server. The test connection is OK. But still, i'm unable to connect with the user A...
votes
answers
views
Asked by bridgitward
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 3 weeks ago
Updated 3 weeks ago
Hello All, How to configure the user get to redirect to registration page, if the user finished his data cap or the time frame which one is earlier. example: hot-spot network, user can by access 10 MB for 30 minutes for X money. if the user used all ...
votes
answer
views
Asked by dengling
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 month ago
Updated 3 weeks ago
Please help with below query: 1) 1101 with OV will support WIPS? 2) Should be able to bind connected wireless devices by location --> is it complied or not?
votes
answers
views