The Spacewalkers Forum

OV 2500 NMS

You have to be logged in to ask a question

OV 2500 NMS (37)

Questions

Asked by wei
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 day ago
Hello All, I am fairly new to OV2500 Enterprise mode. I have a question regarding the IP Multicast setting on AP1201H under OV2500 NMS. I have set IP Multicast on my OS6350-P24 switch port, and the IPTV video is able to stream as per normal but when ...
votes
answers
views
Asked by resantero
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 6 days ago
Anyway to show the AP Name instead of the IP Address, and to enlarge the Floor Plan? The AP icon is kinda larger though.
votes
answers
views
Asked by hussainqcs
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 1 week ago
Updated 1 week ago
Hi, I need to know whether we can run OV NMS 2500 (Virtual Appliance) with below specs HP DL20 GEN10 Intel Xeon E2124 3.30 Ghz 4C ? I have totally 200 Stellar AP
votes
answers
views
Asked by resantero
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 1 week ago
Updated 6 days ago
Hi, I notice that without using the "Remember Device" on the SSID the Guest User Device needs to re-authenticate the "Access Code" again once they are disconnected. As a Guest this is quite a hassle for their side, as they need to re-authenticate aga...
vote
answer
views
Asked by novice
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 3 weeks ago
Updated 3 weeks ago
I have customer who wants to enable OV2500 HA feature. Based on my understanding customer needs one set of OV2500 licenses (OmniSwitch, Stellar, Guest, ..) which are installed today. These same licenses can be installed to redundant unit? Customer ne...
votes
answer
views
Asked by joshua_viro
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 3 weeks ago
Can I get a list of all devices supported by the OmniVista Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Phone System
votes
answers
views
1 2 3 7