Forum

You have to be logged in to ask a question

OV 2500 NMS (29)

Questions

Asked by bridgitward
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 5 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
Hello All, How to configure the user get to redirect to registration page, if the user finished his data cap or the time frame which one is earlier. example: hot-spot network, user can by access 10 MB for 30 minutes for X money. if the user used all ...
votes
answer
views
Asked by dengling
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 5 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
Please help with below query: 1) 1101 with OV will support WIPS? 2) Should be able to bind connected wireless devices by location --> is it complied or not?
votes
answers
views
Asked by bridgitward
OV 2500 NMS
Asked on 5 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
if we use external radius server, which device should be configured as the radius client in the Radius server is it the Access switch or the Stellar Aps if our OV is Radius then all managed devices will taken as radius client with secret key of 12345...
votes
answer
views
Asked by zjacky
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 5 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
AP location by LLDP for Stellar AP: anybody made it work? I tried following the manual, however it didn't work. I've used latest code for 6860E and Stellar. When I do 'show lldp local-port' I couldn't see the AP location' information. I couldn't see ...
votes
answers
views
Asked by thomassimon
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 6 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
How to check which VLAN had mapped the access role profile in the OV2500?
vote
answers
views
Asked by marwasaidani
Enterprise Mode
Asked on 6 months ago
Updated 6 months ago
Hi all, we have a master controller (192.168.1.148) that`s running fine and i need to set up a local controller(192.168.1.149) and configure redundancy .the problem is that i don`t know the ipsec preshared key that is configured on the master control...
votes
answer
views