[RESOLVED] OmniAccess Stellar 126.96.36.199 GA release availability
Great new for this end of Year. Stellar GA 188.8.131.52 release is just available now on your favorite ALE BPWebsite.
All modes are supported : Express /Enterprise & OV-Cirrus modes.
Highlights on main features delivered with this major OmniAccess Stellar release:
– Support of IPv6 clients – bridging in all clients authentication methods, for all modes
– Multi-lingual CP for Express mode
– Support of Hotspot 2.0/Passpoint with OV-Enterprise & OV-Cirrus to deliver secure network in public spaces mode. Support of the WIFI4EU (free Wifi for Europeans)
– Support of Stellar Remote Access Point (RAP) with secured GRE tunneling. Note RAP feature is delivered for POC aims only and can be subject of changes.
– DRM enhancements for specific environments with long scanning intervals & fixed channel width for roaming clients. DFS on the 5Ghz band
184.108.40.206 supports also AP1201L specific low-end models for China (L and HL) and for Brazil (HL only), and supports AP1201BG BLE gateway hardware specific to Location-Based Services
– Support of last Northbound API version 1.5 for Express mode
Pls find the detail of all features supported by 3.0.7 & fixed problems (from maintenance build 220.127.116.1174) in the attached Release note.
with GA AWOS 3.0.7 direct links on ALE BPWebiste:
This new asset can also be downloaded in Spacewalkers Resources https://www.spacewalkers.com/resources/