Stellar Ap1101 video conference issues

Hello everyone,

I have 3 Ap1101 installed at costumer site, and they are complaining about imagen frizes os cuts during video conferences. He dosen't this issue if he connects directly to the wifi router of the provider.

I have disable background scanning.

best regards!!

What version of Stellar software do you have installed? Is there a reason why you disabled the background scanning?

According to the OmniAccess Stellar AP user guide, the wireless performance optimization configuration options are useful to enhance the quality of wireless services; for example, have you enabled the "Voice and Video Awareness" to help with this application?

Hi,

If I'm not wrong the software version is 4.0.1.44GA.

"What version of Stellar software do you have installed? Is there a reason why you disabled the background scanning?"

I have read on BP TKHub ,that feature could sometimes create that type of issue.

"What version of Stellar software do you have installed? Is there a reason why you disabled the background scanning?"

Yes, it active.

I checked with TAC engineering to see if any cases have been reported with your customer issue and none have; it was suggested by TAC for you to open a support ticket to troubleshoot the issue further.

Please follow your normal process to open a ticket through your regional TAC center.

Thank you.