OmniAccess Stellar 220.127.116.11 release is now available on ALE MyPortal. Softwares and release notes can be downloaded on the portal.
All modes supported: Express, OV Enterprise & OV-Cirrus modes,
Wi-Fi 5 hardware supported: AP1101, AP1201, AP1220 series, AP1230 series, AP1251, AP1251-RW-B, AP1261-RW-B, AP1201H, AP1201L, AP1201HL
Wi-Fi 6 hardware supported: AP1320 series, AP1360 series, AP1201BG, AP1301, AP1301H, AP1311, AP1331, AP1351
New Wi-Fi 6E hardware: AP1451
Find list of all features supported by General Availability 18.104.22.168, and fixed issues from maintenance build 22.214.171.12420, published release note:
Features in all modes: Express, OVE & OVC:
- AP-Name broadcast in Beacons
- CSA (802.11h)
- OWE support
- WPA3 Enterprise only mode
Features in OV mode:
- SNMPv3 support
- GRE tunnel resiliency
- Options in DHCP option 82
- Allow list for client isolation
- Downlink Tag VLAN support (trust tag & bypass VLAN) on AP1301H, all modes
In addition, PERWIFI and PEROV related in OVE/OVC 47R1 release notes.
Furthermore, take into account Open/Known problems, and limitations/dependencies in General Availability:
- Problems known at the time of product release.
- HW support & limitations and SW restrictions