AP1101 SSH Logon

Hi all, i've just bought for my home 3 (three) OAW-AP1101 having used similar access points (AP105) for work, I know that they can be configured from an SSH session.

I can't find credentials anywhere, can anyone tell me what the default credentials are? Thanks in advance

Hi, the "support" access via SSH is only for debugging purposes of Technical Support and doesn't allow to configure the solution. You should go through the WebGUI in Express mode to set it up.

Currently in Enterprise Mode you can segregate your devices based on:

1- Radius Attribute returned by the Authentication Server then your device get an Access Role Profile 2- AD/LDAP Mapping Rule based on the answer of the Acitve Directory (without need Radius on the AD) then your device get an Access Role Profile 3- The Default Access Role Profile associated on the SSID 4- The Access Role Profile associated to a specific user account in case you use UPAM as the Authentication Server.

Every Access Role Profile could include a different vlan id, QoS Policy, location Policy, Time Policy, Bandwidth contract.

On Express mode you can segregate your devices based on: 1- The radius attribute filter-id returned by the authentication server with the VLAN ID 2- The default VLAN associated to the SSID

Thanks Benny
if i cannot access via SSH (please, provide me default credential so i can change it for security) how i can specify if a VLAN is tagged or not? How can i segregate my devices by type?